RPO: 5 minutes
- Exact state backup: includes all data, systems, programs, applications and configurations of the protected machine.
- Backup databases with no extra agents
- ActiveImage Protector for Windows runs consistent backups VSS-based applications such as Microsoft Exchange, SQL, SharePoint…
- ActiveImage Protector for Linux runs consistent MySQL backups.
- Incrementals every 5 minutes or more.
- Deduplication: 3 options.
- In parallel to backup tasks, possibility to create snapshots to use for instant restore (VMDK / VHDX or NetJapan proprietary format).
Flexible restore and virtualisation options
RTO: 2 minutes
- Recover files and folders in seconds by mounting backup files as virtual drive
- Run virtual standby machines ready to be booted in 2 minutes in VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V using vStandby instant availability feature.
- Easy failover in 2 minutes in a VMware or Hyper-V using ImageBoot feature – so intuitive that event people who are not familiar with virtual environments can get it to work!
- Bare Metal Recovery: flexible system recovery and migration tool from / to any physical or virtual machine (P2P, P2V, V2V, V2P).
- Restore to same size, bigger or smaller partition with the shrink feature.
- Virtualise backup files to VMDX and VMDK in 3 clicks.
- BootCheck: automatically tests backup files can be booted.
- ImageBoot: manually boot backup files in VMware, VirtualBox or Microsoft Hyper-V in 2 minutes. Can also be used to create test environments.
Replication to unlimited locations: Onsite / Offsite / Cloud
- Use ImageCenter to replicate backup files
- Possibility to send the full backup physically and to only replicate incrementals over the Internet.
- Remote host connection
- Client management console
- Push installation
With free ActiveVisor add-on.
Automatically eject RDX drive on completion
IT Technician restore & migration toolbox
ActiveImage Protector IT Pro version allows technicians to backup, restore, migrate and virtualise as many systems as desire.