Supports all major mail servers
Suits Windows & Linux on-premises and cloud-based email servers, including Office 365, Postfix, Qmail, Sendmail, Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, Google Apps, etc.
Simple & effortless solution
- Easy install and setup
- Windows and Linux installer
- Text-only mode for easy deploys to headless / remote / cloud servers
- Intuitive usage
- Google-like quick search, and intuitive advanced search.
- Restore the email by forwarding it as today’s date or as original date.
Price is attractive!
Both for clients and channel partners including service providers.
Starts with 5 users
Small companies do not have to pay for what they won’t use!
Easier to convince SMBs with email archiving licence starting at 5 users.
Users can restore their own emails over the web!
Web-based powerful searches & email restore allowing each user to find emails in seconds across multiple years even when the archive contains millions of items.
Service Providers Edition available
Managed Service Providers can offer archiving and eDiscovery as a service.
Reduces mail storage costs
On premises and in the Cloud with single-instance storage, email deduplication and compression.
- Archiving and storage are performed on a separate instance.
- Email servers can run their core functions.
- Administrators don’t need to spend time searching emails for others: users can self-search and self-restore.
Archiving is an obligation
Many companies still have not implemented an email archiving solution. This is however requested by law and companies should comply with the legislation.
This is an opportunity for Resellers and IT providers!
At Better Products, we help you to explain your clients why archiving is so important and why email archiving is different to backups. Education is key and we are there to accompany you in this task!